Friday, July 01, 2005

 

Difference of driving between USA. And Thailand

By Paul......
I was very confusing when I first arrived^ America. Many things in the US. differ from Thailand, especially driving the car. I have had to learn several things about it.
First, drivers in Thailand are on the right hand side of the car, but drivers in the US are on the left hand side. I was unfamiliar with driving in the US when I drove or sat. Because I had to drive keeping the right lane, whereas in Thailand I drove keeping the left lane. (fragment--combine with the previous sentence)Therefore, I had got to be careful specially and remind myself that I didn’t have to drive^ the wrong lane.
Second, the driving law in Thailand isn’t strict; however, the driving law in the US is very strict strongly. For example, if you drive in the US and see the stop sign, you will have to drive slowly and break. On the other hand, in Thailand you can drive through it if the roads empty.
Last, the pedestrians in Thailand have to look^ the right hand side first, whereas the pedestrians in the US have to look ^the left hand side first. This is quite a big problem for me because I had to change my thought when I crossed the road in the US.
All in all, Although I had some problems about driving, now I can adjust to drive safely and live in the US happily. I would suggest that whoever goes to other countries, he/she should study about details of those. What happens if you don’t know at all about your destination???



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?