Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

yusunlee( park)

In my hometown there is a park across from my apartment. Called "Seo-rak-park" The park has many kinds of flowers like tulip, golden-bell tree, an azalea, pansy, and the others.It looks like a kingdom of heaven. Moreover, it has a big beautiful trimming lawn(comma) and also it has a play place for children. It has new two big tennis courts, one large baseball court, and a beautiful narrow path. Always people keep going in and out in there. They enjoy jogging, riding a bicycle, and the other exercise. Actually, it is near an office building and surrounding apartments. So during the lunch period, always, people(people always) gather in the park. They play tennis or just take rest, and then read a book. Sometimes people saunter to take their dogs and talk with somebody. At night, frequently, people play tennis because the park is always the bright place. Sometimes when I feel depressed, I go to the park. Then my feeling is so comfortable and safe. I think this is a reason that people like the park.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?