Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

yeh poem

My painting…

There has only one person in the painting.
That person has a pair of wings.
One of the wing(need plural) looks like an Angel’s wing.
One of the wing(need plural) looks like a Demon’s wing.

The setting looks like a sky and ocean,
But it is not. (O.K. I know you are making this a poem, but I have to tell you that for regular writing, this is considered incomplete. For the assignment, you need to apply the correct grammar. Then if you want, you can change it back to a more poetic form.)
The ocean should be blue,
But the ocean is red, a bloody red.
The sky should be straight,
But the sky is crooked, a crooked chaos.

The meaning in the painting…
The person nither an Angel nor a Demon.
The sky and the ocean is a chaos place.
The meaning in the painting…
...is “ Human ”


The name for this painting is " the human .'' The main person in the painting has a pair of wings. One of the wing is looks likes an Angel's wing, and the other one is a Demon's wing. This is my own personal emblem. You can see it in my painting all the time.
Many people ask me what it main when they frist time saw the painting. I will tell them the name of the painting. Most of them will know the main of the wings, but they never know about the setting, " bloody red ocean, crooked sky, and the crosses."The people didn't get the meaning . I will tell them about the wings, but never expain about the setting. I hope one day somebody will konw the setting's meaning.(you need a topic sentence)



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?