Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

Piedmont Park

Every morning at six I will get up, gad my dog and drive to Piedmont Park.
The reason way I chose(since you are using the present tense for habitual action, choose would be better) Piedmont Park is, because there is a big dog park inside off it, so all the dogs are allowed to run unleashed and Play with all the other dogs. To me this is really relaxing, I can sit on benches in the sun(comma) meet people and watch my dog have his best time during his day.
Piedmont Park has a big lake which spreads out quiet and comfortable, (this is missing some kind of connective)nice vibes to me, plus my dog loves to swim.
At Piedmont Park I have time for my self to think about what ever(one word) I feel like, and I can concentrate on thinks so much better while I am in nature.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?