Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

My family's kitchen

I am going to introduce my family’s kitchen. My family has a big kitchen which has many machines. This kitchen(can ypu use a pronoun here?) has a refrigerator, microwave, and gas range. Our refrigerator and microwave are made by LG company. Our refrigerator’s name is DIOS. And our gas range is made by Samsung company. I think our kitchen is the most fascinating room. It is inside of my house.(Now, David,of course it is inside. You don't need this)
It was redesigned 4years ago and looks like very modern kitchen.
My mother uses the microwave to cook. My mother’s cooking ability is very good. I like her dumplings, “Boodezzigae”. they are made with ham, Kimchi, and bean. My kitchen’s smells very good. I can’t explain this smell. Anyway this smell is very attractive. My mother likes our kitchen. After I came here to the USA, maybe it has changed so many things. I heard My father bought a new microwave for my mother. I want to cook food to use kitchen stuff.
After I will come back(to) my country, I want to have a kitchen.
I will also cook food myself.
And I want to improve our kitchen stuff for my mother.(Better not to start a sentence witih AND)
You need to make longer and more comples sentences and try to keep your ideas more focused.)



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?