Thursday, June 09, 2005

 

How to Enjoy SCUBA

Introduction
- I have loved the sea since I was young -> I dreamed an underwater city like Atlantis
- Before I entered U.V., I joined CUDA ( Chungnam national University Diving Association )
- Def. of SCUBA : Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus
- Equipment ( mask, snorkel, BCD, fin, wetsuit, regulator, air tank)


Detail

- Before going to the sea, you must practice a lot
- Choosing a place and date
- Check your body and equipment
- Notice diving road
- Decide how long you stay underwater
- You should dive with a guide
- When you finish diving, you should take a break for several hours
- After you dive, you must not go on an airplane for 6 hours because of nitrogen
Conclusion

- SCUBA diving is an wonderful sport
- Enjoy your diving



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?