Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

Demonstration C.

I had to work all week when everybody got ready for the big demonstration coming up the following weekend. For the past month I hadn't heard anything besides people talking about the weekend when the Nazis were coming in town to have a speech . To me it was really interesting to find out what the Nazis are about these days!
But I think I was the only person in my office how looked at it this way, everybody also was ready to fight, without knowing what they are going to talk about.
When it got closer to the weekend, I could see people go nuts, buying flags, building groups, dancing on the street. I also heard people talking about , throwing same explosion in to a super market so the city will stop the speech, because of security reasons.
This Saturday early in the morning I could hear motorcycles passing by my house.
Groups off people like clubs or organizations worked by singing and yelling stuff.
The whole city was loud, and music was blasting from every direction. Everybody was out drinking beer and gad ready for the 2pm speech. Around 1:30pm all the people worked close to the transitions, no fast working was possible, the city was to grouted.
At the trainstation people were throwing bottles at the still empty stage, I could hear
racist music in the back.
In the city off Freiburg were 98000 humenbeings demonstrating, it was big.
All the demonstrates will make(past tense) so much noise, and yelling, there was no way to understand anything. This was going on for like one hour, and it turned out the 50 Nazis will just leave
because they were over noised so thery were not Abel to speak at all.
Everybody was happy and kept on partying and celerbrating the kick out off(the kicking out of) the Nazis this afternoon.
Over all ican see way people go crazy when it comes to Nazis , but than again Germany is an demarcroce country, and I think everybody shut have the right to say what they have to say.
I now what the Nazis have ben all about in the 1940`s but I have no idea what there are about today because no one lets them talk!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?