Friday, May 20, 2005

 

Bicycle festival

I have lived in Sang-ju, Korea. My city has a special festival. It's the only bicycle festival in Korea. First, I'd like to introduce my city. Many people farm, but these days many people quit it because farming is hard work.The most famous harvest is dried persimmon. People like it ,and it's delicious. Also, it's expensive. I worked to make dried persimmons. My city is calm, and people are kind. If you come to my city, you will feel calm. Many people have bicycles because my city doesn't have developed transportation. Also, many students ride bicycles to school, and I rode a bicycle until I was 19 years old. When we rode a bicycle the first time, we rode four-wheeled cycles that have training wheels. After that, when we got used to riding four-wheels-cycles, (wheeled) we rode tricycles and then we rode bicycles. Every year we have bicycle festivals. I liked to celebrate the event of the bicycle festival that invited singers and displayed fireworks. When the festival starts, bicycles fill up all of the roads. It has many interesting events, and many people like it. We have free bicycles on the roads. You can use them any time, but you must return them after use. These days, students don't like to ride bicycles that much.( very nice)



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?